Do you suffer from psychological complaints, find yourself in a vicious circle you can’t seem to escape, and are you looking for a permanent solution?
A quick solution, such as changing your mind or looking for distraction may provide some temporary relief, but often symptoms re-occur later and may be even more severe.
This may have the following consequences:
In short: you will not be living life to the fullest.
Sometimes things might go through your head you do not want to think about because they hurt or scare you, or because you think you should not or are not allowed to think about them. This may cause you to try and get over them as quickly as possible and resume the daily routine.
Many psychological complaints are caused by suppressing these kinds of experiences, emotions and thoughts. In most cases, this takes place unconsciously.
Feelings of inferiority
These are all signs your body uses to indicate that you are not really aware of who you essentially are and what it is that makes you happy.
If you fail to act on these complaints, your feelings of frustration, pain, anger and sadness will increase, leaving no room for anything else.
Using depth therapy, we will try to find the cause of your complaints and I will help you to become aware of and understand them. This will eventually result in room for growth, thus allowing you to develop your qualities, a positive self-image and strength.
• Are you not feeling well? Are you restless and unsettled? Do you not know what is causing this?
• Do you have physical complaints that might be related to psychological complaints?
• Have you suffered any trauma?
• Are you trying to find a balance in yourself, your relationship(s), or combining work and private life?
• Do you wish to develop personally?
• Do you want to steer your career in a new direction?
• Do you find yourself in a vicious circle and feel unable to escape?
are you are stuck in your head and you cannot solve this? Depth therapy could help.
I would like to invite you to an introductory interview to find out whether this form of therapy is suitable for you.
Please contact me through this contact form for more information, or to make an appointment.