As a therapist I prefer to consult in my practice. This is not only useful or sometimes even necessary for creative activities, but also beneficial for the relationship with my customer. Seeing the body language and feeling the energy of the other person is also very important for the trajectory of the client and therapist. Unfortunately, in this exceptional time with the COVID-19 virus, also popularly referred to as the Corona virus, it is not desirable or possible for everyone to come to the practice. That is why a consultation via video calling is now also possible. Would you like more information about web consultations or do you have other questions? Call us or contact us via the contact form.
Rates and treatment duration
- 1-hour therapy session: €80.00 (incl. VAT).
- We can decide on the frequency of therapy in mutual consultation.
It is usually recommended to start treatments once a week.
- You can cancel or move an appointment free of charge, provided you do this at least 24 hours in advance and by telephone.
Opening hours and accessibility:
- I am available by appointment from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM, and Saturday between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Because I am not available by phone during the sessions, please fill in the contact form. I will contact you within 24 hours.
- The practice is wheelchair accessible.
- Did you arrive earlier than agreed? There is a waiting room with toilet facilities.
- By car: From the ring A10 take exit S102, turn right onto the S100, which is the Houtmankade and turn right, immediately before the railway viaduct, into the Spaarndammerstraat. Follow this and turn left into Zaandijkstraat. In this street you will find at the T junction with the Zaanstraat on the corner of Praktijk Westerpark. The car is a guest in Zaanstraat. This means that you can only drive it if you really have to be there. The big advantage, on the other hand, is that there are a lot of paid parking spaces in the street.
- With public transport: If you come by bus 22, it is a 3-minute walk from the Assendelftstraat to the practice. If you come by bus 18 or 21, it is another 7 minutes walk through the park.
CAT level 3 therapist
I am a Level 3 therapist with the Professional Association of Complementary Supplementary Therapists (CAT). If you are additionally insured, ask your health insurer whether you are entitled to reimbursement.
More information about the degree of reimbursement and the health insurers can be found at: https://www.catcomplementair.nl/vergoeding-zorgverzekeraars/
As a CAT therapist, I fall under Wkkgz complaints and disciplinary rules at the Alternative Therapies Disputes Body (GAT). GAT is a nationally recognized and fully independent Wkkgz dispute committee. For more information about my complaints procedure, see: https://gatgeschillen.nl